Project: TRAINING FOR COMPETITIVENESS ON THE LABOUR MARKET
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES SECTORIAL AND OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME
PRIORITY AXIS 2 – CORRELATING LIFELONG LEARNING WITH THE LABOUR MARKET
DMI 2.1.TRANSITION FROM SCHOOL TO ACTIVE LIFE
BENEFICIARY: NICOLAE TITULESCU UNIVERSITY
PARTNER: ATHENAEUM UNIVERSITY
General objective – developing work skills and abilities of students enrolled in higher economic education in order to increase their qualification level, to facilitate their integration on the labour market and to correlate theoretical knowledge with practice. The project aims to correlate the professional training system with the dynamics of the labour market by developing internship student programmes at different companies.
1. To conclude national partnerships with the business environment in order to improve education and professional training (15);
2. To involve 800 students in the transition process from school to active life;
3. To collaborate with experienced trainers (40) who will guide students at the companies where internship programmes are pursued;
4. To professionally advise and guide 800 students so that they would be informed as to the existing job opportunities;
5. To have a high integration rate for a large number of our graduates (50%);
6 – To elaborate a methodology guide on the transition from school to real life;
R7 – To create an on-line application for coordinating student participation in internship programmes;
8 – To create 6 virtual companies within our university to help students simulate their internship programme in relation to the bachelor degree domain;
9 – To draw up a monitoring report regarding students’ integration on the labour market.
Project value: LEI 2,060,481.66
• 800 students will be professionally advised and guided and will undergo internship programmes at different companies or within our university at virtual companies where they can simulate their real work career (600 of the students will undergo internship programmes – 500 positions are offered by the applicant and 100 by our partner)
40 tutors with training experience will guide students at the companies where internship programmes are pursued.